Enjoy a walking tour on the rocky and colorful coastline of Southern Santorini. See the Red Beach, explore the prehistoric archeological site of Akrotiri, and visit a Venetian castle for a unique music show.
Your local guide will escort you to the less visited, rugged yet beautiful and unspoiled spots of Santorini. Enjoy amazing panoramic vistas to the caldera and the steep southern shores, with views reaching as far as Crete. Get in touch with local farmers working on the harsh volcanic land, and walk through ravines, vine-laden paths and dirt roads. Take in the beautiful smells and sounds of the rural life, marveling at cave houses and blue domed churches.
A Santorini Walking Tour carefully designed to showcase the unspoiled and little known side of Santorini, taking you on a journey throughout its centuries’ old traditions and heritage.
Like this tour? Be our guest!
- Enjoy incredible views of the caldera and impressive land formations
- Visit scenic white washed churches and beautiful beaches
- Learn about the Santorini vine, local split pea (fava) and cherry tomato cultivation techniques
- Admire the Red Beach at the foothills of a cliff plunging into the sea
- Visit the archeological site of Akrotiri, that inspired the myth of the Lost Atlantis (tickets included-licensed guide available upon request for an extra fee)
- Attend a mystical music show with various handcrafted instruments
- Complimentary round trip transfers
- English speaking experienced local walking guide
- Tickets to the Akrotiri site (licensed guide available upon request for an extra fee)
- Tickets to the Venetian Castle of La Ponta
- Snack and refreshment
Duration: Approximately 4 ½ hours / 6 km – 3.7 miles
Cost: 85 Euros per person including taxes – family/group discounts available
Level of difficulty: Moderate
Group size: Maximum 6 persons – private tours available upon request
Tour specifics: Available April 1st – October 31st. Starts at 9:00 am